Bruce's Facebook
Paul's Facebook
Richard's Facebook
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Publishers
 Kiss Me Comix
 Lip Service Returns

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Kiss Me Comix Posted - 10/24/2012 : 1:15:37 PM
As previously stated in the post of September that Lip Service would return as a video show on the official #YouTube channel of Kiss Me Comix. That time has arrived.

If you have been following KMC production of Lip Service on our Facebook page: www.Facebook.com/kissmecomix.1275 or Twitter :www.twitter.com/kissmecomix we've been chronicaling our steps for production which took longer than what we wanted, but at last the Premiere of Lip Service is up and so far the responses have been good.

While the show is not perfect, and it has been edited for content, Lip Service will continue as a podcast. The podcast will air all the little tidbits that will get left out all shows. You can watch the premiere launch of Lip Service here http://youtu.be/7NSQW-KNbH0 let us know what you liked or didn't like so that we can make Lip Service the go to web show for independent comic news.

Rod & Barbara Jenkins
Robert Boyd
Kiss Me Comix

Jazma Online Forum © 2000-2009 Jazma Online Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000