Bruce's Facebook
Paul's Facebook
Richard's Facebook
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Jazma
 Misc. News & Short Stories
 Benefit for family friend- Breast Cancer

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Allen Posted - 11/02/2012 : 1:21:45 PM
All contacts are in this information press release. I do work for Weber family during summer time. Here is information from flyer I found in my home town. The theme of benefit is Wings of Hope for Mary.
Allen

Kim Ness

1048 12th Avenue

Barron, WI 54812

kk.ness1@yahoo.com

October 5,2012

To Whom it may concern: Cancer Benefit

In July 2012, our family member, friend and loved one, ary Weber, was diagnosed with stage 3 agressive breast. In August, just one week before her son's wedding, Mary underwent a mastectomy. She subsequently developed an infection and required another surgery, which delayed the start of further vital treatment. Mary is currently undergoing chemotheraphy which wil be followed by radiation treatment.

This letter is sent to you to ask for a donation for a benefit to help with Mary to help cover medical and ongoing expenses during her illness. The benefit will be held on Sunday, December 2, 2012, in Barron at Rolling Oaks from noon to 4:00 P.M. and Fifth Street Saloon from 4:00 to 8:00 P.M. The benefit will include a meal, bake sale, silent auction, raffle and live music.

Mary and her family are facing another crisis in their lives. Mary was a self-contracted employee and due to her illness she has been unable to work since August. Mary is not eligible for any sick leave benefits. This is putting a huge finacial strain on their family, and additionally, Mary will have to seek new employment following her aggresive cancer treatment.

Mary is a lifelong resident of Barron and married her husband Justin in 1987. They live outside Barron and have three children, Jessie, Jack and Mandi. Their family is well-known in Barron and the surrounding communities. They have donated much of their time to community causes. We are asking for your help to give back to them what they have generously given to others.

Any monetary contribuation or silent auction/raffle itemswould be deeply appreciated and a blessing to Mary and her family. Donations may be made by mail or e-mail to Kim Ness as listed above or Genevieve Olson gaolson@chibardun.net 715-357-3472. If you would like to make monetary donation, a fund has been set up at First national Bank in Barron and Rice Lake. Monetary donations may be mailed or dropped off at either of those locations. Please mark the donation, "Breast Cancer Benefit Fund for Mary Weber".

If you have any questions,please contact Kim Ness at 715-537-3156 or e-mail listed in opening

kk.ness1@yahoo.com

or Genevieve Olson at 715-357-3472

gaolson@chibardun.net

In advance, thank you for the generous support of our family member, friend and loved one. Mary is a wonderful woman and we hope you are able to join us at the benefit through a monetary donation or gift, we appreciate your time and consideration and ask that you keep Mary in your prayers.

Sincerely, Family and Friends of Mary Weber

Allen note: Mary is woman to right. Her married life family are in picture. Her husband Justin just behind her and there three children Jessie, Jack and Mandi.Jazma Field Marshal

Jazma Online Forum © 2000-2009 Jazma Online Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000