Bruce's Facebook
Paul's Facebook
Richard's Facebook
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Jazma
 Jazma Interviews
 Hawaiian Lion Pro-Wrestler Championship Wrestling

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Richv1 Posted - 09/05/2013 : 06:58:06 AM

Hawaiian Lion aka John Williams
Pro-Wrestler
Company: Championship Wrestling
Interviewed by: Richard Vasseur/Jazma VP
Posted: 05/09/2013

Rich: What first got you interested in wrestling?

Hawaiian: I think its probably like 99% of all wrestlers. I watched it as a kid, got hooked. I honestly remember being a kid and thinking "this guy is cooler than superman!" (Which is ironic, as I've just started watching "Smallville"

Rich: What is the attraction of wrestling why does it draw so many fans?

Hawaiian: I think because they can use that time to get away from reality. IT's a living, organic story that they can get pulled into. If a wrestler can draw that person into the ring with them, they will go home and they will never forget it. I actually remember a time when I was at a WWE house show, Christian was doing the crybaby tantrum and the little boy directly next to me was laughing so hard, Christian actually just looked at him and pointed. The kid stopped laughing, and probably breathing. I would like to think he still remembers that vividly.

Rich: What do you think of the comradery of wrestlers in general?

Hawaiian: Wrestling is a strange game. Its business, its competitive. It can be pretty cutthroat. So its hard to gauge the comradery, but you know when you make a true friend. You keep them...and you can hit them harder.

Rich: You held the CWFH Heritage Tag Team Championship with the Navajo Warrior will you two try for the Tag Team Championship again?

Hawaiian: We held them for 19 months. A record for probably any tag title reign. Of course we will try. That's the reason you wrestle. To win, win big.

Rich: What are a Lion Chop and Over the Head German Brainbuster?

Hawaiian: The Lion chop is simply a double overhand chop. Similar to a lion rearing up and pouncing on someone. It usually gets a pretty good reaction. The Brainbuster. I'm not sharing that. its something that has to be witnessed....but certainly something you don't want to experience.

Rich: Why do you wear a design marking on your face and does it have any significance?

Hawaiian: The tribal was the matching symbols from my chest, closest to my heart. They are basically representing my son.

Rich: How does it feel having your own action figure?

Hawaiian: My Japanese figure only made it to the prototype stage. I had a great figure made by a long time fan "Psycho Andy". It depicted my look when I was a member of the All-Japan roster. I was honored when he gave it to me.

Rich: What would be your ideal dream wrestling match?

Hawaiian: My Ideal dream match would be (All in Primes) Minoru Suzuki and Kurt Angle vs Ricky Steamboat and The Great Muta. If you're referring to who I would pick as an opponent, Ricky Steamboat

Rich: How much do you train and work out?

Hawaiian: I train 6 days a week usually, 3-4 times are 2 a days. I love using Kettlebells, ropes. Just got back into lifting heavy, old school style, and I do sprints on a stairclimber.

Rich: What do you think the future of wrestling holds for you?

Hawaiian: Thats the best thing, you never know.

Rich: Why do you like Star Wars?

Hawaiian: My trainer, The Navajo Warrior, actually taught my ring psychology using the Star Wars trilogy...but before that, its really some of the greatest movies ever made....not award type movies...I remember being stationed in Germany, and if it got to cold or snow covered to do anything, we popped in Star Wars.

Rich: How do you like to spend your free time?

Hawaiian: I love going to lunch or breakfast with my girl, I go to the movies with my son. I"m a movie junkie.

Rich: How can someone contact you?

Hawaiian: notforthesith@aol.com

Rich: Any words for all the wrestling fans?

Hawaiian: Again, my trainer always signs his pics with "Believe". That pretty much sums it up.

Richard Vasseur

Jazma Online Forum © 2000-2009 Jazma Online Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000