Bruce's Facebook
Paul's Facebook
Richard's Facebook
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Reviews
 Reviews by Allen Klingelhoets
 Fabulous Beekman Boys Present:Polka Spot #4

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Allen Posted - 02/04/2014 : 12:42:53 PM
Fabulous Beekman Boys Present: Polka Spot #4

Release Date: March 5

Print price: $3.99

Digital Price: $2.99

Writer: Brent Ridge and Michael Troy

Artist: Felipe Montezinos & Alejandra Z˙˝iga Miranda

Publisher:
www.bluewaterproductions.com

After an exhausting whirlwind adventure, World Famous socialite llama, Polka Spot and her faithful companion kitty cat, Jolene just want to get home. Right after they rescue their luggage and help a newfound friend find their way home. Join the girls for another zany adventure in the wonderful world of Polka Spot, My Life in Color.

Allen's review.
I really enjoyed this cartoon like story. Pop culture fashion icon Llama Polka Spot and friend Kitty cat named Jolene. Have adventure. There luggage gets stolen. A huge lizard named Shirley comes to there aid. There are two bad guys in story. They were in close contact with Polka Spot and Jolene. They even were in opening scenes driving Polka Spot and Jolene to hotel. There is mystery of missing jewel. I liked quickness of story even though different artist were used to draw story. I loved way mystery was solved with jewel and thieves. I also liked way showed how Shirley became big lizard. I appreciated effort made to show where Shirley was born. I hope Polka Spot and Jolene like journey going to take with Shirley. I felt very light reading story. I think more of a children's story.

To buy comic go to

http://www.comicfleamarket.com/servlet/the-587/Beekman-Boys-Present-cln--Polka/Detail
To read more about characters go to
www.prettypolkaspot.com

Jazma Field Marshal

Jazma Online Forum © 2000-2009 Jazma Online Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000