Bruce's Facebook
Paul's Facebook
Richard's Facebook
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Reviews
 Reviews by Allen Klingelhoets
 Jazma Online! Interviews book at Lulu.com

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Allen Posted - 05/09/2014 : 12:03:58 PM

Product Details
ISBN9781304860170 CopyrightLibrary of Congress (Standard Copyright License) EditionFirst EditionPublisherJazma ComicsPublishedFebruary 7, 2014 LanguageEnglishPages143BindingPerfect-bound PaperbackInterior InkBlack & whiteWeight1.04 lbs. Dimensions (inches)8.5 wide x 11 tall

I am really honored to have some of my reviews and interviews published in new Jazma book called "Jazma Online! Interviews, Reviews and More!
I just got my copy from
www.Lulu.com
direct link for book
http://www.lulu.com/shop/search.ep?keyWords=jazma+online+interviews&sorter=relevance-desc

It mixed Material from Paul Dale Robert, Richard Vasseur and I. We all worked hard through years writing interviews and reviews. It was wonderful to find out some of our works would be published in 144 page book which was published in February 2014 by Jazma. The book is dedicated to our webmaster Warren Montgomery. The book has mixture of some of Paul, Richard and my works from last several years. All at one point were first posted here at Jazma. All of us at one time in past were active letter writers for comic books. When letter pages became thing of past worked more on comic book message boards. I began to first write for Jazma in 2007. It has been wonderful journey for me. I love interaction with so many in comic book field This is also shown by Richard and Paul's work for website. I think I have one of the best volunteer jobs in comic book industry. Thanks Paul for giving me chance to write for Jazma. Also, thanks to all the readers that have read all of our works here at Jazma.

Jazma Field Marshal

Jazma Online Forum © 2000-2009 Jazma Online Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000