Bruce's Facebook
Paul's Facebook
Richard's Facebook
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Publishers
 Kiss Me Comix
 Serenade #10 Press Release

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Kiss Me Comix Posted - 03/26/2012 : 09:20:04 AM

Serenade #10 "Restless Spirit" will be released April 13th during the Chicago Comic and Entertainment Expo (C2E2) in McCormick Place Chgo, IL. when Lip Service will be podcasting live from C2E2 its 20th episode! "We are looking forward to relaunching Kiss Me Comix, and getting back to doing what we do best." Said Bountyhunter creator Rod Jenkins. For more information about C2E2, visit C2E2's website www.c2e2.com.

Serena, still grieving over the loss of her husband, along with Jin Moon's sexual attempt (see Serenade #9 for details), Serna decides to matters into her own hands for justice and vengeance!
"Serenade is about to embark on her deadly journey, because she has the point of no return" stated Serenade creator Barbara Coney-Jenkins.

Kiss Me Comix expects this highly anticipated issue to sell very quickly, as there will be thousands coming to C2E2.KMC encourages our closest readers to reserve his/her copies by making early purchases at www.kmcdirect.kissmecomix.com. For those who like to see what is upcoming, KMC has provided a link to where you can see a preview pdf of "Restless Spirit" http://kissmecomix.com/images/serenade10preview.pdf

Starting March 28th Kiss Me Comix will have a pre-release/C2E2 sale buy any 4 or more Serenade books and get Serenade#10 at 1/2 price, so instead of $3.00 you buy 4 Serenade books and get Serenade #10 at $1.50! Where elese can you get a full-sized Graphic Adventure at $1.50 these days?

Those who have recently purchased Serenade four or more books, prior to the March 28th Sale, also will get Serenade#10 for $1.50, KMC e-mail a special code for the discount just for Serenade #10. Once your purchase is made, your copy is reserved and will be shipped as soon prior to April 13th! Reserve now and be one of the first, to get this historic and special must have issue in the Serenade adventure.

Rod & Barbara Jenkins
Robert Boyd
Kiss Me Comix

Jazma Online Forum © 2000-2009 Jazma Online Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000