Bruce's Facebook
Paul's Facebook
Richard's Facebook
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Jazma
 Misc. News & Short Stories
 Off the Hook TV: A Night at the Sandbar

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Silhouet98 Posted - 02/08/2009 : 11:36:28 AM
Off the Hook TV: A Night at the Sandbar

This is going to be one of the craziest nights I will ever witness, probably crazier than any night I experienced while in Brazil or Aruba for that matter. Tonight I am heading over to the Sandbar with my news photographers Chantal Apodaca and Mark Greer. The owner of the Sandbar is setting us up in the VIP Section.

To see pictures of this event, click at this link:
http://s459.photobucket.com/albums/qq319/HPI_International/Sandbar/

In the VIP Section are: Paul Dale Roberts aka The Ghostwriter; Dink; Dirty Twig from the Dirty Twig Show – See Website: http://www.thedirtytwigshow.com/index.html; Shannon McCabe – President of HPI (Haunted and Paranormal Investigations International) www.hpiparanormal.net; Chris Grissom of HPI; Merilee; Mark Greer; Jason Willoughby; Off-the-Hook TV Crew made up of Leatherface, The Executioner, Tony Gold and Flex; Sam Broadnax – CEO Nite Kreepa’s Productions Sr.; Yolanda Pyles-Broadnax – Co-CEO of Nite Kreepa’s Production and Recording Studio; Jarina Broadway; Melody Gibson (The Executioner’s mother); Madison Florio – Entertainer/Dancer; Tammy Grant – Entertainer/Dancer; Taleya Jones – Entertainer/Dancer; Brittina Melvin – Entertainer/Dancer; Elizabeth Poehls – Entertainer Dancer.

Pulling up in a stretch limo are Off-the-Hook TV. Check out their website here: http://www.offthehooktv.com/ With Off-the-Hook TV are the Entertainer/Dancers I was telling you about. Leatherface and The Executioner had their infamous masks on. Masks that remind you of movies like Halloween, Texas Chainsaw Massacre or Friday the 13th, but a whole lot scarier. One girl next to me looked at Leatherface and when she looked at me, her face looked like an innocent doe caught in the crossfires of two big game hunters and sheepishly says…”now that’s scary”.

As the DJ plays T-Pain’s Bartender, everyone is going crazy on the dance floor, gyrating with body dance moves that have a strong R rating can be seen across the dance floor. I kept thinking…”am I at Springbreak in Cancun or something?”. Leatherface threw me into the female entertainer/dancers that yanked at my pony tail and gave me a night I won’t forget for a long time, as cameras flashed and video cameras were rolling! That was a harrowing ordeal, I am still having traumatic flashbacks of being engulfed by gorgeous women. I remember after the ordeal, I had to go back to the VIP section to recuperate. I just hope that I don’t have Post-Traumatic Syndrome after this experience. But, let me stop talking about this, the memories are too painful. Let’s talk about some of the people I interviewed.

It was time for me to do the interview process and one lady I interviewed was sitting in the VIP section and I asked her, how she is associated with Off-the-Hook TV or the Sandbar. Come to find out she had family connections in the Sandbar and I asked her if she always sits in the VIP section and she exclaimed…”that’s how I roll!” Here are comments from some of the patrons I interviewed, let’s roll:

Nick Edens: I am a regular her, Sandbar is awesome, can’t think of anywhere else I would want to be. Tonight is going to be good!

Kristi Emenck: I never seen Off-the-Hook before, but looking forward to their antics. I have been to Sandbar a few times and love it!

Amy Eaton: Sure, I used to watch Viva La Bam, I know who Off-the-Hook TV is. Also, now that you gave me your business card, I heard of your name. Don't you write things about UFOs and ghosts? I read ghost stories all the time! Is my name going to be in Fortean Times? I love that magazine!

Jennifer Gouge: I am a regular, my boyfriend does promotions for Sandbar. I love watching people act stupid and have fun. If I am not partying here, I love barbecuing with friends!

Matt Waters and Rob Hilarid: We love the Sandbar. First time we heard about the Dirty Twig Show and Off-the-Hook TV, but we are anticipating a good time.

Shannon 'Ms. Macabre' McCabe: Don't bother me, I am working this gig, don't you see me holding a video recorder? Geesh!

My assistant Chantal Apodoca is a great people hunter. She surveys the dance floor and pulls people out of the crowd to be interviewed. I thank my assistant for doing such a fine job!

I can see why everyone loves the Sandbar, the place is huge and has an outdoor patio. It has a big dance floor and a pretty nice crowd of party revelers. You probably want to know how I met up with a crazy crew like Off-the-Hook TV and the cast of The Dirty Twig Show. One day, I got a call on my cell and some guy calling himself ‘Face’ wanted to video my paranormal investigations. I looked up Off-the-Hook TV on the Internet and discovered they were involved with Viva La Bam, MTV, Jackass and were connected to LA Ink and ECW (Extreme Championship Wrestling). Sure, these guys have the credentials, they can roll with the ghosthunter/demon warrior. Face aka Leatherface is now a full fledged paranormal investigator and rolls with me on many of my investigations. Leatherface introduced me to the insanity of The Dirty Twig Show and I have been on the show a couple of times.

When the Gap Band bellows out the lyrics from their song Humpin’…”where are all the humpin’ people at? Humpin!” They need not look any further. They are at the Sandbar.

Paul Dale Roberts, HPI Ghostwriter/General Manager
www.hpiparanormal.net
President – Jazma Online! www.jazmaonline.com
Email: JazmaPika@cs.com
Cell Phone: (916) 203 7503 (for comments on this story)

Jazma Online Forum © 2000-2009 Jazma Online Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000