HPI Stories 2014
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Silhouet98
Jazma President

USA
2178 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2009 :  11:36:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit Silhouet98's Homepage  Reply with Quote Bookmark and Share
Vampirella Crossover with Shooting Star Baby and The Demon Warrior
FAN FICTION

Shooting Star Baby aka Deanna Jaxine Stinson gets a call on the paranormal hotline. John Lycerith is on the line, the conversation is transcribed as follows: Shooting Star Baby (SSB): Hello, paranormal hotline, how can I help you? John: Oh my god, Im from the town of Cool and a stream opened up from the ground and blood is flowing from this stream! Some of the townsfolk had their throats ripped open and they are drained of blood. I think we are under a vampire attack of some kind! We need help! SSB: Were on our way!

Shooting Star Baby in her Thunder Cycle. Note: Thunder Cycle is a solar powered motorcycle that has aerodynamic capabilities, originally created by NASA. SSB acquired the Thunder Cycle through a college colleague. SSB picks up the Demon Warrior and off to Cool they go. When arriving they see the blood from the newly created stream. The victims with their throats ripped out are now moving about in the night, seeking blood, our blood.

SSB shoots out electrically charged stars at the vampires, while I take out a rapid fire soaker filled with holy water and shower the vamps in this blessed H20. While the battle engages, a lovely vampiress appears, she identifies herself as Vampirella. We are astonished to be gazing at this legend. Vampirella says: I am from Drakulon, a world that is the home to a vampiric race, which could feed off the blood from the rivers. We had 3 renegades that left this dying planet and came to your Earth to feed and to create an army. I have sought them out and destroyed them, but unfortunately now, the three of us must fight together and destroy the vampires that they created.

When Vampirella finished speaking, SSB and the Demon Warrior went back-to-back with Vampirella and before we knew it, we were slaughtering all of the new hungry vampires of Cool. When the vampire horde was destroyed, we bid farewell to Vampirella. We now understand why she is a legend, her warrior skills are extraordinary.

The Garrison Snyder Story: Possible Poltergeist
My keyboard's shift key is broken, so sadly, i will have to use only undercase letters in this message. i have immersed myself in the paranormal since i understood the concept of life beyond death, so needless to say, this wasnt my first experience, but boy was it my greatest. it was mid-summer, last year. i was at home, all alone, just me and my cat in my room. i was drawing on a pad of paper. i put the pencil and pad down on a table, about 3 feet tall. i then turned away, and went over to my tv, in a position where the table was to my back. all of a sudden, the pencil that was lying on the table flew by my head, collided with the wall in front of me, and fell to the floor. clear as day. i nervously picked it back up, and placed it on the table again. i searched the house. no one. nothing. i will never forget that day. so, what is your opinion? I was 13, and i know that sometimes teenage angst stirs up poltergeists. thanks for reading. and oh, sorry for being so disruptive in your meeting, that was rude and uncalled for. thanks for your time.

and p.s.- you have some great articles on the website. i have been working on a survival horror lately about a cult group who, upon realizing 2012 is not the day of their prophesized armageddon, unleashes a devastating virus upon the earth to fulfill it themselves. many die, but many citizens are changed into undead, pale, skeletal creatures. zombies, if you must. it follows a man in the midst of all this, with just his survival skills and his rifle on his side. it has a more psychological view on the typical zombie thriller. in real life, zombies with be clumsy creatures, with many disadvantages. the real killer is the loneliness, being one of the only of your kind left. think it has any substance? thanks, paul :D

Face in the Mirror

On May 14, 2011 Saturday, HPI conducted a paranormal investigation in Fairfield. Teri Villarreal, an HPI Paranormal Investigator and Soulseekers Paranormal Research (investigator) took a picture of the living room mirror. When the picture was enhanced, she discovered the face of a man. When she showed the photo to the occupant, the occupant immediately started crying and said: "That is my brother!" The occupant's comments alone validates that the photo is paranormal in nature. To read the full story of this investigation, stop by here:
http://forums.jazmaonline.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=3047
Death Lingers in Fairfield
Paul Dale Roberts, HPI General Manager
www.hpiparanormal.net
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Jazma Online Forum © 2000-2009 Jazma Online Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000