MOE Sidenote: Resume
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Silhouet98
Jazma President

USA
2187 Posts

Posted - 11/23/2009 :  6:34:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit Silhouet98's Homepage  Reply with Quote Bookmark and Share
Resume
Paul Dale Roberts
5606 Moonlight Way
Elk Grove, CA 95758
Home: (916) 429-1621
Work: (916) 653-8504
Cell: (916) 203-7503
Email: Proberts@s0s.ca.gov
Email: pauld5606@comcast.net

References:
Kim Shepherd, Manager – Dept. of Fish & Game 916 764-1136
Caren Daniels-Meade – Secretary of State 916 791-8502

ABILITIES: Type 70 wpm WANG Computer
Dictaphone IBM PC
Apple IIe & IIc Multi-Line SL-1Telephone
IBM Personal System 2 Apple Mackintoch
Dell OptiPlex Word Perfect/Microsoft Word
Microsoft Excel Display Write
Wordstar 4 Wordstar 2000
Brother Word Processor Presario Compaq Computer

EXPERIENCE: U.S. Army July 12, 1973 - July 13, 1976
Stationed in Nurnberg, Germany. Worked as Security Police/Military Police for D.S.T. (Drug Suppression Team) C.I.D. (Criminal Investigation Division). Infiltrated units as a supply clerk, detachment clerk, TAMMS clerk. During infiltration periods my job consisted of filing, logging, maintaining the DA 31 leave forms for all military personnel in the Detachment, morning
reports, typing memorandums. Also worked with UCMJ ((Uniform Code of Military Justice) legal forms and documentation in the legal clerical field. Received Honorable Discharge and Good Conduct Medal. Went to Leadership School and Company Clerk School in Bremerhaven, GE. Advanced Individual Training at Ft. Jackson, SC. Received 75B10 MOS Clerk Typist, 76B10 MOS Company Clerk, Aircraft Maintenance MOS, 75B10 MOS Military Police classifications.

JOB TITLE: DETACHMENT CLERK/MILITARY POLICE

State Departments (California) August 1, 1976 - October 2, 1979
During the period of time worked for various State Departments in California through lateral transfer or promotions. State Departments, I worked for are as follows:

8/5/76 to 1/13/77 Department of Benefit Payments Supv. Nannette Wahleithner
Job Title: Seasonal Clerk Left: part-time work.

1/14/77 to 6/15/77 California Division of Forestry Supv. Lawrence S. Hodson
Job Title: Firefighter Left: Left for EDD

7/1/77 to 8/9/79 Employment Development Dept. Supv. Alicia Najar
Job Title: Office Assistant Left: US Army

9/1/79 to 6/7/86 US ARMY (MILITARY INTELLIGENCE) -
Intelligence Analyst/Army OPFOR Instructor - Highest Rank Held: E-5 SGT Highest Clearance Held: Top Secret (SBI) Special Background Investigation Duties in Yongson, South Korea. Worked with Image Interpreters in analyzing satellite and spy plane photos of North Korea and Red China. Worked on espionage cases with counter-intelligence agents in South Korea. Worked on sitmaps, order of battle logs. Order of Battle Logs required detailed
analytical writing of intelligence gathering that has been collected from neighboring hostile countries. Received H-identifier, became US Army Instructor teaching the Soviet Threat to basic training, AIT personnel, Marines, Officer Academy cadets, West Point personnel, Air Force personnel at Ft. Knox, Kentucky. Later joined OPFOR (Opposing Forces) at Ft. Polk,
Louisiana to train Russian soldier maneuvers to 82nd Airborne troops, Special Forces troops. Special assignment with J-2 unit Louisiana National Guard at Camp Beaugard, Louisiana. Learned Apple computer skills at Camp Beaugard.

7/1/86 to 8/9/88 California Lottery Commission Supv. Randy Lacey
Job Title: Office Assistant I Left: Promotion

8/15/88 to 12/10/89 Department of Health Services Supv. Tony Alva
Child Health Development Program (CHDP): Job Title: Office Assistant II Left: Promotion

12/11/89 to 3/30/89 Department of Health Services Supv. Terry Anderson
Administrative Appeals Job Title: WPT Left: Promotion

4/1/89 to 11/15/92 Employment Development Dept. Supv. Sandy Ewing
Legal Office, Room 5005 Supv. Kris Bush
800 Capitol Mall
Sacramento, CA 95814

JOB TITLE: EDD Senior Legal Typist / Law Librarian
Duties: The use of Ampex/Motorola automation computer system (later changed to Apple Mackintosh) for word processing legal drafts into final product, also memos, legal briefs. Use of Dictaphone. Filing incoming legal material in law library. Legal librarian for legal library. Maintain
Federal Express billings for fiscal. Maintain senate bills in legal office filing system. Typing of subpoena letters, memos to legislation, liaison office on bill analysis, tax briefs, state personnel action briefs, ex-partes. Maintenance of office chronological files, maintain assembly
bills in legal office filing system. In charge of ordering supplies (forms and materials) for legal office. Use of Westlaw computer terminal to research appellate decisions to use as footnotes on legal briefs.

11/16/92 to 7/31/98 Department of Health Services - Health Physicist Valerie Brown
Radiologic Health Branch/Certification Support
601 North 7th Street/PO Box 942732
Sacramento, CA 94234-7320

Job Title: Office Services Supervisor I for 2 years and then promoted to
Supervising Program Technician I - Chief, Certification Support, Radiologic Health Branch

Duties: Full supervision of Certification Support. I had 9 staff members working under me. I have 2 Student Assistants, 2 WPTs, 1 Office Assistant/Receptionist and 4 Program Technician Is. I make sure that documents leaving Certification Support are accurate, precise and finished on time. Certification Support is responsible of collecting fees from the
public, proper licensing and certifying of certified technologists, licentiates (doctors) and limited permit technologists. Investigate public complaints and resolving issues. At one time I had 18 personnel working under me when there was no supervisors for the other 2 units (X-ray Machine
Support and Material Support). I did this for 6 months. On call for DRT (Disaster Response Team), DSS (Department of Social Services), OES (Governor's Office of Emergency Services) FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Agency) Augment. Job Title during disasters: Disaster Worker / Outreach / Courier. Worked following disasters: Northridge/San Fernando Earthquake.
Late Winterstorms of '95.

DATE: 8/398 to 2/9/01 Department of Community Services & Development
Lottery Building
700 North 10th Street
Sacramento, CA 95814

Job Title: Supervising Program Technician II
Manager: Maxine Durruisseau

Duties: Supervised 27 Program Technician I, 5 Program Technician II and 1 Supervising Program Technician I. Supervised following units: Northern Region I, Central Region II, Southern Region III, Communication Support, SMUD Unit, MID Unit, CLASS/Extranet Help Desk, Payment Resolution Unit, Test Groups Alpha – Bravo – Charlie, LADWP Unit. Directly and indirectly supervised staff working on Energy Crisis Fast Track, Home Energy Assistance and Reduced Rate Programs. Review of technical documents, data processing print outs and reports, correspondence, payments, determining eligibility, processing appeals, updating applicant data base, maintaining files, extracting and sorting mail, prepare mailings and providing general and technical information to local County agencies throughout the State of California, applicants, departmental staff and utility companies. Develop and revise duty statements, procedures and training material. Departmental briefings are given to staff on a random basis - informing them of new updates, changes and revisions of policies. Maintained workflow analysis on progress with the Payment Resolution Unit and CLASS Help Desk. Select, train, cross train, develop, evaluate and counsel staff and take appropriate corrective action when necessary. Implement policies and procedures.

DATE: 2/14/01 to Present Secretary of State
Political Reform
1500 11th Street, Room 495
Sacramento, CA 95814

Job Title: Supervising Program Technician III/Office Manager/Division Supervisor
Managers: Harvey Tsuboi – Senior Political Analyst

Duties: Oversee the work of highly-skilled technicians who receive, process, review and take action on all lobbying and campaign disclosure-related documents filed pusuant to the Political Reform Act of 1974. Plan and direct work of staff in Compliance, Document Processing, Public Area and Distribution/Fine Assessment sections and reports to the Assistant Division Chief and Division Chief. The level of work performed by technicians demand high levels of accuracy and timeliness and is extremely sensitive. In addition, issue filer ID’s and passwords for use in electronically filing PRD documents. Ensures adequate staffing at all times, conducts employee reviews and performance assessments and performs diverse administrative duties including review of work performed by technicians. This position is referred to as a Division Supervisor or Office Manager position. I roughly supervise about 25 staff members.

Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Jazma Online Forum © 2000-2009 Jazma Online Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000