Chantal and the Zombie and the Vision.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Silhouet98
Jazma President

USA
2199 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2010 :  5:21:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit Silhouet98's Homepage  Reply with Quote Bookmark and Share
Chantal and the Zombie.
By Paul Dale Roberts, HPI General Manager
www.hpiparanormal.net

HPI Paranormal Investigator Chantal Apodoca told me that she once feels she met a zombie in San Francisco. It was a Wintery night and Chantal went into a Mystic/Metaphysical type of shop and started browsing around. The store clerk came out to greet her and asked if he could help her. Chantal immediately thought the clerk looked bizarre. His eyes were glassy and his movements were somewhat robotic. When he wasn't helping customers, he was reading a book about Voodoo. Chantal also noticed that on his cloth belt, there was attached 3 small brown primitive looking dolls. Chantal asked the clerk what the dolls represented. The clerk looked at her with his foggy drippy eyes and said they are 'good dolls'. He would not elaborate further. As Chantal left the store, the strange looking clerk blew a powder substance in the air and mumbled something under his breath that sounded like chanting. Chantal felt uneasy and left the store quickly. To this day, she wonders if the clerk of this store was some type of zombie or if he practiced the Voodoo arts.

Chantal would find out soon, through a vision. One month later after encountering this zombie clerk, she laid in her bed, she felt like she was wide awake. She looked towards the closet of her bedroom. The closet slowly opened and to her surprise was the store clerk. The store clerk's eyes were as black as coals and he stared at Chantal for a long period of time. No longer did he have the foggy drippy eyes. His eyes now were black and intense. Chantal was frozen to her bed, she felt like she was paralyzed, she couldn't move her arms and she couldn't even scream for help. As she watched the zombie clerk in her closet, a maniacal look came upon his face. His chest cavity opened up. For a period of 5 minutes his chest remained open and he stared down upon Chantal. Finally small little black animal heads started popping up from the chest cavity. Chantal was confused and kept looking and wondering what the small animal black heads were. Then to her amazement, she realized that they were the small black heads of rats. About 30 rats came out of the zombie clerk's chest. They started climbing onto the bed where Chantal laid. The climbed all over Chantal. Chantal felt like they were gnawing on her. She felt like her skin was being ripped apart. She tried to scream, but couldn't.

Her bed started shaking, strange light beams came ripping through the walls. The zombie clerk started moving slowly towards Chantal. The zombie clerk's outstretched scaly hand reached for Chantal's face. When the zombie clerk finally had his hand on Chantal's face, it felt like the zombie clerk ripped Chantal's face apart. When this happened, Chantal was finally able to scream and at that moment passed out.

When Chantal finally awoke, everything was normal in her room. It was now daylight. The dream or vision or whatever you want to call it, seemed incredibly real. After sitting on her bed and thinking about the dream, she decided to tidy up her room to get her mind off the incident. As she was dusting and cleaning out her closet, she discovered a small baby dead rat in her closet. She screamed immediately. It made her wonder if the dream was real and if this dead baby rat somehow manifested from her nightmare and now has entered her reality.

Whenever Chantal now watches a zombie movie, she gets a little creeped out, because she will always think of that zombie clerk she met in San Francisco who later appeared in her darkest of dreams.

Twyla, Paranormal Experiencer

HOUSE BLESSING AND PELTIER BRIDGE
7/9/2015 8pm. On this night, Hi-Pee (my Corky) and Princess Hannah (my Pekingese) went to a home in Stockton. The occupant of this home is Armida Marie Hernandez. Before going to this home, Deanna Jaxine Stinson and I stopped at Hometown Buffet off Bruceville – Elk Grove, CA. Deanna felt ill afterwards and could not make this house blessing. Deanna was going to conduct a metaphysical cleansing of this home with either her sage – abalone shell – hawk feather, or use her Palo Santo wood. Since Deanna is not going, it was up to me, to conduct a Roman Catholic blessing of this home. Present were the Pulse of 209 Chroniclers – Midori Morita; Kody Bowerman and Robert Juarez. Midori, Kody and Robert were there to film this event. When blessing this home and throwing around the holy water – a cabinet door slammed shut, a door knob started rattling and as I approached the front door, I felt an invisible hand push me to my side. I believe the entity of this home was upset about the blessing. After the blessing – the Pulse of 209 crew went with me to Peltier Bridge. Here is some information about Peltier Bridge: http://www.thefirering.com/GS_PeltierRoadBridge.php and one of the first UFO sightings of a Third Kind took place near Peltier Bridge in Lodi, here is that information here: http://ufos.about.com/od/ufofolkloremythlegend/p/lodicalifornia.htm - Hi-Pee and Hannah did some ghost hunting along Peltier Bridge. Hi-Pee seemed like he was sensing something in the nearby orchard and when it was time to go, he didn’t want to go into the car. We did a small investigation at Peltier Bridge and didn’t find anything of interest. I headed home with the dogs and we stopped off at Big Horn Blvd / Frye Creek greenbelt for a good run, then to Safeway to pick up a snack for Deanna. End of this night.

Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Jazma Online Forum © 2000-2009 Jazma Online Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000