CID Files: Red of Crailsheim
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Silhouet98
Jazma President

USA
2199 Posts

Posted - 04/17/2010 :  4:36:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit Silhouet98's Homepage  Reply with Quote Bookmark and Share
CID Files: Red of Crailsheim

One of my HPI investigators: Christina George, this is not Red, but she has red hair!

A True Story: February 1976, Crailsheim, Germany. Paul Dale Roberts aka Porkchops is assigned to go over to Crailsheim and make contact with a German female narcotics dealer named 'Red'. Red transports heroin from Munich, Germany, through Crailsheim to Amsterdam. Red was once married to a former soldier/GI that was a major drug dealer in Germany after he got out of the Army. Her husband was eventually killed by a rival drug cartel known as the Khaki Mafia. My way in with Red is to pretend I knew her deceased husband. I ran into Red at a German discothèque in Crailsheim. I approached Red and she fell for my story of knowing her husband and welcomed me to her table and bought me drinks for the night. Chaperoning Red were 2 very large African American men. Red had flaming red hair and stood out in any crowd. Her beauty was completely striking with flawless features. At the end of the night, I found myself next to Red in the back seat of her Mercedes Benz, while up front of the car driving and co-piloting were the 2 large African American men. I was taken to her mansion and as the night descended upon us, I found myself intimate with Red. Red told me to give up everything and that she would support me. She told me that I did not have to work; she would take care of me for the rest of my life. I told Red I could not do that. In the morning, I woke up and Red was gone and standing over my bedside were the two very large African American men. One of the men was holding my CID (Criminal Investigation Division) ID card and says 'does this belong to you?" He found the ID in one of my trench coat pockets. I could not deny that the ID was mine, fortunately they knew the law well enough that they knew I had no case against Red or will ever have a case against Red. All due to the fact that I had a liaison with Red via my intimacy. My case against Red was tarnished because of my failure to follow protocol. The African American men released me. I was not physically harmed. When I went back to CID headquarters I was severely reprimanded for my misdeeds. This was a case that was a complete failure, but I learned a lesson from this case and later would become very prolific in my 'busts', so prolific in my busts throughout Germany that Porkchops was considered a 'legend' and my name was known by drug dealers, the Khaki Mafia throughout Germany.

XYour Hypnotherapy Session
Cynthia Bultman, CHT
Member of the National Guild of Hypnotists

Thank you for coming to our office. It is our highest intention that you have the results you’d like.

• Sometimes this happens immediately. Sometimes it takes more time. For best results, listen to your CD on a regular basis.
• Some people find that one session is all they need. Others need more. There may be some additional details that we need to look at. There may be deeper issues involved. Clients choose to come for one to three sessions, though some like to come for more. Some even choose to come for a long period of time. This is a matter of individual choice. There are many reasons people select hypnotherapy as a therapeutic tool to deal with their issues.
• Please call our office or email us, and let us know how you’re doing. We care about your well being, and we would like very much to hear from you.

(707) 429-1064
cyasns@comcast.net

To: pauld5606@comcast.net
Sent: Sunday, February 21, 2016 1:17:41 PM
Subject: Spiritual

One I was 15 I saw a demon I was laying down then looked at my closet I saw something that looked like a red eye it got closer to me I froze I could not move I could not speak it was also forcing me to go to sleep I fighted the filling of going to sleep and tried to force my head up it felt like it was trying to force my head back down it then backed away then I was able to move again the forceful filling going to sleep went away as well the red I stayed in my closet it tried to this a couple more times but never worked then just stayed in the closet and just watched me at my grandmas house I was going a sleep in the basement I was about to fall sleep then I saw a little boy run out the hallway it layed by me I saw a black figure try to grab him I saw the look in the boys face as if he was scared by this thing I punched the black figure it backed away as if it did get hurt but I felt no contact between the hit it tried again but it poled a knife it looked like the same color as the black figure it tried again to grab the boy the boy did not seam scared any more the black figure also went to swing the knife at me I grabbed his hand before he could land the hit then I swung a punch at him he backed away again then he got mad at me he walked around the couch look for an opening I punched him a could of times graves him a couple of times throw him a couple he backed away realizing there were no openings I layed back down the black figure walked up one was not paying attention then swung the knife down at my hand it cut of at the wrist my hand went numb and could not move it I forced my self to move it it started to move again the black figure looked like he got even more mad then he disappeared then the boy got up and walked away

CANCELED
9pm Raymond 916 765-8322 - 308 Ainsdale Court, Roseville, CA 95747 to get into the gate: #4949 - electronic equipment is manipulated by ghosts.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Jazma Online Forum © 2000-2009 Jazma Online Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000