MOE Sidenote: Zombie Script
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Silhouet98
Jazma President

USA
2197 Posts

Posted - 06/16/2010 :  1:38:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit Silhouet98's Homepage  Reply with Quote Bookmark and Share
Late in the evening, I get a call on my phone. X-Files ringtone.

Paul: Hello?

Shannon: I got a strange email. The guy calls himself Birok and Birok is making claim that at midnight at the Broadway Cemetery, there are zombies. The zombies come out of their graves and create havoc. 2 people from that area of Sacramento have been declared missing for 3 days. Rumor has it, they were eaten by zombies.

Paul: What the hell? This is insanity. I can deal with ghosts and UFOs, but zombies?

Shannon: Paul, I'm not joking, let's check this thing out. The two people that are missing were last seen in the cemetery. Meet me at my house at 11pm and we'll head over to the cemetery.

Scene: Paul pulls up to Shannon's house. Shannon are carrying swords and axes, to prepare for battle. If needed they will chop off the head of any zombie that may approach them. Shannon and Paul go over their weapons.

Scene: Paul and Shannon enter the cemetery and start investigating.

Scene: All of my investigators in the appearances of zombies come out behind trees, tombstones and masoleums and start surrounding Shannon and I.

Scene: Shannon and I conduct battle with the zombies.

Scene: At some point of time, we are captured, zombies surround us and try to eat us. The head zombie stops all of the zombies.

Head Zombie: Stop! Spare their lives for now. Let's take them to our zombie cave. I must know the secret. Paul and Shannon know the secret of reanimating our dead flesh into new flesh and giving our lives back. They discovered the secret from the Archaic Alexandria Second Library found in a cavern underneath Mount Shasta. We must have that secret!

Paul: I only have a partial parchment...I don't have the full secret!

Scene: Zombies drag Shannon and Paul through the cave. Paul and Shannon are screaming at the top of their lungs! Heeeeeeeeeelpppppppppppp!!

Scene: Paul and Shannon are hanging from the wall in chains, surrounded by hungry zombies......

Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Jazma Online Forum © 2000-2009 Jazma Online Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000