A Haunting in Massachusetts
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Silhouet98
Jazma President

USA
2197 Posts

Posted - 01/21/2011 :  10:46:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit Silhouet98's Homepage  Reply with Quote Bookmark and Share
Volcano Investigators: Denise Roberts Hart wants to know: "May I ask if any of your team experienced a woman's presence, i saw her with long blond hair tied up during the day, but as she came to me it was loose, she was on the opposite side of a fence, the little girl ran toward her with dark hair, maybe age 5.

I could feel that they had to get away from something connecting to the house that could have hurt them? they were dressed in early 1900's type night clothing.

A Haunting in Massachusetts

Okay, here is the deal. Donna called me and this is the list of things that have been happening:

1. Hamster had his leg pulled off by the entity.
2. Daughter placed flour on the floors and on the dresser top, they found footprints all over the living room, hand prints on the dresser and the entity drew a heart and wrote the name backwards Eli.
3. Footsteps are constantly heard,
4. Chandelier moves on its own.
5. Husband is distraught and was crying on the phone and is begging for help.
6. Bangings on the wall.
7. Conversations heard, 2 people talking. One says ‘please’ and the other says ‘alright’.
8. House is 14 years old, built over the wetlands.
9. Daughter had problems in another home and they believe the entities followed the daughter to the home they live in now.

I gave information to the family on how they can conduct their own blessing of the home. They are asking for a paranormal group in Massachusetts to assist them and requested I place their phone number on Facebook, so they can get immediate assistance.

Donna (occupant) can be reached at: 508 316 3312 or 617 529 6217.

Written and Distributed by Paul Dale Roberts, HPI General Manager
www.hpiparanormal.net

Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Jazma Online Forum © 2000-2009 Jazma Online Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000