Real Aliens - Brad Steiger (Review)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Silhouet98
Jazma President

USA
2164 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2011 :  5:40:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit Silhouet98's Homepage  Reply with Quote Bookmark and Share
Name: Real Aliens, Space Beings, and Creatures from other Worlds
Published: www.visibleinkpress.com
Authors: Brad Steiger and Sherry Hansen Steiger
Price: $19.95
Overviewed by: Paul Dale Roberts, HPI General Manager
www.hpiparanormal.net

Comments: I donít know if I want to call this a book, or should I call it an encyclopedia of great knowledge on the UFO phenomenon? There is so much information in Real Aliens, that after a person unfamiliar with the phenomenon finishes reading, he or she could declare themselves a UFOlogist. Yes, everything you want to know about UFOs, aliens is all here. In the beginning we are taken to a familiar legend, the story of Roswell. Then little known facts come to play. Such as the July 1, 1965 incident in which Maurice Masse is immobilized by aliens in Valensole, France. If this story doesnít move you, then you will find yourself at the edge-of-your-seat with the little blue man that is able to teleport here and there. He does it in such a way, it astonishes witnesses as they watch the blue man vanish in a puff of smoke and re-appear yards away.

You will learn the connection between aliens and fairies, elves and other wee people. Learn how people feel tranquility around some aliens and as soon as they are away from the aliens, they feel panic, such as the Rosa Lotti case. There are all kinds of information on the contactee phenomenon. One of the greatest contactees is George Adamski of international fame. Read his story about his contact with Orthon from Venus. Will we be invaded by aliens soon? Maybe they already invaded Earth. If so, was that invasion carried out by the Grays in 1954. Is that the reason MJ 12 and the CIA came into existence? Did the military have a contract with the Grays? Did the military harbor Grays in underground bases for shelter?

Do Grays have the ability of mass mind control of large crowds? If so, could that mean that they could walk amongst humans and appear as invisible due to their mind control? Are aliens time travelers, is that why abductees claim to see their past and future via holograms? You want to know about Reptilians, itís all here. You want to know about Nordics, itís here. There is a wealth of information on various aliens in this incredible book. I love the little known facts, such as how pilot George F. Gorman almost collided with a UFO in October 1, 1948. When George thought he was a goner, the UFO maneuvered out of harmís way in a blink of an eye. Could the aliens be maneuvering their craft with thought and reason? Is there a USO base at Lake Baikal? What happened with the strange deaths of scientists involved with SDI (Star Wars)?

Like I said there is a wealth of information in Real Aliens. Brad & Sherry Steiger fulfill your curiosity on the UFO phenomenon. They place logic with reason, discovery with science, questions with answers. I picked up this book feeling confident I knew everything about the UFO phenomenon, but again Brad & Sherry sucker punch me with information I had no clue about. Real Aliens takes your terrestrial mind set to new levels, when you finish reading you this book, you will never look at life the same way. The Steigers open doors in Real Aliens, doors you never knew existed.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Jazma Online Forum © 2000-2009 Jazma Online Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000