Penpal Sweethearts from Outer Space 1
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Silhouet98
Jazma President

USA
2178 Posts

Posted - 07/12/2013 :  11:08:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit Silhouet98's Homepage  Reply with Quote Bookmark and Share

Name: Penpal Sweethearts from Outer Space 1
Publisher: James Rubino Comics
Price: $3.00
Overviewed by: Paul Dale Roberts, President – Jazma Online!
Comments: James Rubino does it again. James is a superb creator and they say that a creator has the DNA of God, because God is the greatest creator of them all. James has this DNA. James creates a world, a universe of unique characters that you can’t find anywhere else. You will meet Maduzaar Goldmyn, very intriguing and unique. Queen Alasarai – powerful lady that lets you know how she wants to rule, her attitude sort of reminds me of Game of Thrones – Mother of Dragons. Hypnotecia – yep, with her enticing hypnotic abilities, she can hook the unwary and take every dime from you. There is a great feature on a Rubino Universe Jungle Queen. It is legend that great Jungle women such as Sheena – Queen of the Jungle – Tarzan’s Jane – Rima the Jungle Girl – Jana of the Jungle – Nyoka the Jungle Girl – Fana the Jungle Girl – Zegra Jungle Empress have bowed down to the mighty Rubino Universe Jungle Queen for her prowess and jungle skills! Wait until you see her!! Watch out Charlie’s Angels we have a mighty female threesome – Meraamya – Venyubaa & Yumishira! Ever hear about the legend of the Snow Queen? Well we have her here – Maara Snokwyn! As I move along, I come across Strysta – the Tooth Fairy and from there I delve into a story about Boj Soloman – Earth Astronaut that discovers paradise, a paradise of enticing, seductive women! Yeah..stay back Earthlings, there is nothing here for you to see! That damn lucky Boj! Now I need to find this paradise somewhere out in the Rigellian Solar System! I want to meet some Angellites! Wow! You will love this universe, don’t wait any longer go to www.jamesrubino.com Do it now, before the portal closes!
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Jazma Online Forum © 2000-2009 Jazma Online Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000