Nikki St. John Pro-Wrestler
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Richv1
Jazma V.P.

Canada
6701 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2013 :  1:39:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit Richv1's Homepage  Reply with Quote Bookmark and Share

Nikki St. John
Pro-Wrestler
Company: Resistance Pro Wrestling
Interviewed by: Richard Vasseur/Jazma VP
Posted: 10/09/2013

Rich: How did you make your wrestling debut and who was it against?

Nikki: I made my wrestling debut January 15th 2010 in Poplar Creek Il for POWW vs Melanie Cruise.

Rich: What is your finishing move the Bulldog like?

Nikki: The Bulldog is a side headlock with a jumping, running or spinning motion, driving your opponent face first into the mat.

Rich: You manage as well as wrestle who have you managed and did they hold any championships?

Nikki: I managed Jimmy Blaze and Joey Cece POWW Tag Team Champions 2007, Ruff Crossing 2008-2012 POWW World Champ and Scott Spade POWW Tag Team Champions 2011.

Rich: Do you like the physical aspects of wrestling?

Nikki: I do enjoy the physical aspects of wrestling. There's a certain adrenalin rush involved. It's like nothing else I've experienced.

Rich: What did you learn at Ohio Valley Wrestling?

Nikki: I've learned so much. Working with a more diverse group of people namely, also learning how to be in front of a camera, and lots of wrestling psychology.

Rich: How many tattoo's do you have and where are they?

Nikki: I have 5 tattoos. One on my left arm, one on my hip, one on my lower back, one on my left leg and one on my left big toe.

Rich: Growing up were you a tom boy at all or more girly?

Nikki: I was more of a tomboy. I rode horses growing up and loved getting dirty. I also loved anything outdoors, especially camping. But I always had an artist side too. Drawing, painting, writing and poetry.

Rich: What are a few life lessons you have learned?

Nikki: I've learned to stay positive and be grateful and it can get me thru anything. And to always follow my heart.

Rich: Are you a dog person?

Nikki: I'm a huge dog person. I have a Basset Hound named Babe and she's the best. The unconditional love of an animal is like nothing else. I take her everywhere I can. I really want to get an English Bulldog too.

Rich: Why do you enjoy modeling?

Nikki: Modeling was actually something I just wanted to try and when I did, it made me feel so confidant and feminine, and I had a lot of fun. For me that's important. If you don't have fun doing something it's hard to grow to your full potential.

Rich: How are your non working hours spent?

Nikki: My non working hours are spent with my dog, often on a walk, reading, at the gym, or I'm with friends or family. I like to go see movies, go to museums, baseball games, and eat good food.

Rich: How can someone contact you?

Nikki: Twitter.com @Nikki_stj

Rich: What do you have to say to all your fans?

Nikki: To all of my fans, thanks for loving me :) Somebody's got to!

Richard Vasseur
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Jazma Online Forum © 2000-2009 Jazma Online Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000