Bluewater upcoming zero issues
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Allen
Jazma Member

USA
308 Posts

Posted - 10/17/2013 :  2:12:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote Bookmark and Share
Orion the Hunter # 0
Release date: November 6th, 2013.
Writer: Scott Davis
Artists: Allan Otero and Raulman
Special Edition
40 pages
Free: where available

9 pages of story to get readers interested in Orion mythological character. Than encourages readers to read Orion the Hunter # 1 and The Odyssey. Many pin-ups of characters were contained in rest of issue. Orion has appeared in other Bluewater comic book stories. There were also character designs in issue. This comic is to give readers feel for mythological character. Other God like characters from history also appeared in short teaser story about Orion.

Sherlock Holmes: Victorian Knights # 0
Writer: Ken Janssens
Artist: Matt Martin
Free: Where Available

The comic gives feel for Sherlock Holmes and Watson. 221 Baker Street is mentioned to confirm London, England location. Holmes is skilled fighter. He also is confident in ability to solve crime. He was skilled in ability to protect himself even if needed to fight. The short story included in free issue gave just enough to make reader curious about Victorian Knights of Holmes and Watson. The issue also contains bonus material sketches, rough copy pages from comic book. Plus, cover art sketches. The initial short story will be continued in Sherlock Holmes: Victorian Knights # 1.
Release date: November 13th

Ruth and Freddy # 0
Writers: Darren G. Davis and Bobby Breed
Penciler: Taylon Kurtulus
Release date: October, 23rd, 2013
Free: Where Available.

8 page intro.
Main idea: Grand parents Ruth and Freddy are zombies. They try to understand how this happened to them. There is mention of little girl that turned the into zombies. They try to understand about there death. These characters have appeared in other Bluewater comic book stories. Comic book also has pages of character designs. It seems like the right kind of story during Halloween
season

This below is Bluewater Productions thoughts on story. I thought would help with review. I have not had chance to read other comics about Ruth and Freddy. Allen

A special edition with never before seen images from fan favorite spin-off from the Nany & Hank. Ruth & Freddy have been called "Horror with a heart". Follow the high stakes adventures of rambunctious wise-cracking grandparents Ruth and Freddy as they strive to understand why they've been brought back as zombies from the afterlife to save those they love from a global plague that threatens to engulf humanity when a cruel game of the Gods opens the gates of the underworld and the dead are unleashed upon the living to wreak havoc!

4. The Odyssey # 0: The Odyssey in Absolute Power
Publication date: 11/27/13.
7 Page preview of characters that include Emma, Isis, Ares, Atlas and other God like characters from myths.
These characters have appeared in other Bluewater Production comic book stories. There are plenty of bonus features like sketches. Many other pages to make person interested in reading more comics out Odyssey. This is another free issue. Might have to ask comic book store also to get copy.

5. Polka Spot
32 pages
My Life in Pictures # 0
Writers Brent Ridge, Darren G. Davis, and Michael Troy
Art: Felipe Montecinos
Cost: Free where available.

Seven page preview about Llama Polka-Spot and her side-kick black and white cat named Jolene. There are also bonus pages of character designs and never before seen images. I think more kid oriented story. There are also some bad type of people. They appear at end of preview. I need to learn more about all these characters from "My Life in Pictures # 1". I am curious. I do not ever recall comic book story involving a Llama.

Bluewater press release about story.

Fabulous Beekman Boys Present: Polka Spot #0

FREE – Release date: 11/20

Writers; Brent Ridge. Michael Troy and Darren G. Davis

Artist: Bernat, Felipe, Chano

This special edition of the popular comic book series featuring everyones favorite llama is now going to the beginning. Never before seen content, sketches and design work for the beloved characters we have grown to love. Created by “The Fabulous Beekman Boys,” and Martha Stewart’s former right hand man, Brent Ridge, comes America's favorite Diva Llama, “Polka Spot.” In this new animated comic adventure from Bluewater Productions, the nation's favorite Drama Llama takes over the fashion industry and gets into a heap of fun trouble doing it in a fun all ages, action adventure comedy.

Liberator # 0 issue
Publication date: 11/13/2013

Writers- Jerry Cirile and Aaron Pope
Art: Gerry Kissell
Cost: Free( where available)

7 page into encapsulating material from Liberator # 1 comic book. I reviewed that issue already. I like this 44 page issue. "The Liberator" # 0 also had bonus pages of fresh material. I noticed cover, sketches and even live photo pictures of people that appeared in "Liberator" movie. I also noticed movie poster was also included as bonus feature. It was in comic book size page though . Not full movie poster size.

Bluewater Productions notes on issue:

A special look behind the scenes of the award-winning film and comic book "LOU FERRIGNO: LIBERATOR" Ferrigo stars the world famous Original Hulk actor returning to superheroics. Col. Ed Migliocetti -- AKA Liberator -- was a former superhero in the employ of the US government. But when a black op went south, Ed kept his mouth shut and took the fall. Now, he's lost everything. Desperate to get his life back on the rails and win back the love of his estranged daughter,Based on the short film from Coverage Ink Films and also featuring Peta Wilson (La Femme Nikita,) and Michael Dorn (Star Trek).

Jazma Field Marshal
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Jazma Online Forum © 2000-2009 Jazma Online Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000