Lip Serevice returns to podcasting
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Kiss Me Comix
Jazma Moderator

USA
84 Posts

Posted - 10/07/2014 :  3:02:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit Kiss Me Comix's Homepage  Reply with Quote Bookmark and Share
Got Adobe Premiere Pro 3 working, finally! Now putting together the video Version of Lip Service, the codec seem to work fine as i was able to make the intro and play it without any hassle, the logo for the show doesnít come in too well, bit I think I can fix that. The video interview actually came in way large, but I figured out to handle that.

Now for the review, so what Iím going to do is record the review, not sure where, then splice in the pictures wrap it up in and reference, the podcast, and see what happens.

Now what I need to do is round up enough, people who do comics, and if I can luck out and get a few big names like Mack, Wrightson, Simone, maybe I can gain an audience, most of the folks Iíve previously interviewed are busy, or maybe the show sucked that bad. Not sure what to think.

The main reasons why I wanted to get pro working is this:

With us still moving forward with animation/movie production, this would help greatly in the editing and post editing stages.
Making previews for our work will come easier and now we can really make some dynamic promos.
Thanks to Barbara finding #Stitcher, we can flip our old podcasts to youtube and cross promoted, with prow i can make some clips to move while all the talking goes on got the idea from listening to a show Barbara listens to ďonline ghost storiesĒ
This is not a fad thing here, this can and will be a key piece in the puzzle to possibly help get us out there a bit more and maybe an audience. The other thing that needs to be done, on this I (ROD) take full blame better use of the resources that we have. Got Serenade converted for a I-pad and Android and only 1 issue so far is on there after months. Canít do that. The reason for that is petty, looking at the numbers seemed like no one was download the app in the Google play, so got discouraged and let it lie.

It is hard to keep pushing when you yell at the top of your lungs, and no one seems to be listening, then you see everyone else all around you getting it all with out saying or doing one thing. instant deflate.

Too bad they donít have inspiration in a pill, I think Iíd be the first in line

Rod & Barbara Jenkins
Robert Boyd
Kiss Me Comix
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Jazma Online Forum © 2000-2009 Jazma Online Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000