Fantastic Four movie 2015
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Allen
Jazma Member

USA
311 Posts

Posted - 08/11/2015 :  2:40:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote Bookmark and Share

Review by: Allen Klingelhoets

I went to see Fantastic Four movie at local theater. I was not really expecting it to be very good. I had to get through many changes from past two Fantastic Four movies. Stan Lee was Executive Producer. I was actually really surprised with result of movie. It was not terrible. It was very entertaining story. Special Effects were very plentiful. I kind of wish though movie was shown in 3-D. Sue Storm was adopted into Franklin Storms family as child. This explains white color difference. I liked how Doctor Doom was also in movie story. I think though hard fact.This movie was different from other two movies. It was does not really connect with Marvel Universe. Nick Fury did not appear in movie. This is Fox Studios movie. Origin was very different. I feel though if Stan Lee approved changes than it was okay with me. He after all co-created the comic book series with Jack Kirby.
I think what I most liked was this. Reed Richard and Ben Grimm were shown as friends as long back as 2007. This was in early teen years. The other things I liked were relationship of friendship shown in 2015. Reed never forgot about his friend Ben. I liked how movie showed early years of friends. I also enjoyed movie was based on very first days of team also leading up to fight with Doctor Doom. I liked how Baxter Building was even worked into story. The movie could not have started back in 1961. I do not think watchers of movie would have enjoyed original version. It was just to long ago. Yes, it was difficult watching all the changes. It was hard to see Johnny Storm being black person. He was never that color even in cartoons. I did like though how acted like Johnny did in comic books. Again though, I am okay with changes as long as Stan Lee gave his approval. I am not sure if Stan Lee appeared in Fantastic Four 2015 movie. Stan does though appear in a cartoon series that I really enjoyed called " The Ultimate Spider-Man." Stan Lee also makes appearances in most Marvel live action movies. He even appeared in one episode of television show "Agents of SHIELD."

Jazma Field Marshal
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Jazma Online Forum © 2000-2009 Jazma Online Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000