Upcoming HPI Events
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

Silhouet98
Jazma President

USA
2192 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2016 :  11:54:59 AM  Show Profile  Visit Silhouet98's Homepage  Reply with Quote Bookmark and Share
VOODOO CLASS
September 22, Friday 7pm: LightWeavers Whole Healing Center & Metaphysical Boutique \ 8421 Auburn Blvd, Ste 150, Citrus Heights, California 95610 - LightWeavers is giving a class about Voodoo, since some of our cases have Voodoo origins, Deanna and I will be attending this class.

DOCUMENTARY AND RADIO SHOW
September 23, Saturday 9pm: Spaced Out Radio/Dave Cruz - Paul Dale Roberts will be a guest on Spaced Out Radio. Host is Dave Cruz.
3pm - Rio City Cafe - Mothman Sightings Documentary. Deanna and I will be interviewed and filmed for this documentary on the Mothman sighting in Sacramento.

PARANORMAL INVESTIGATION:

September 30, Sunday 1:30am - Bob & Betty's One Sixty Club; 160 Cleveland Avenue, Auburn, CA 95603. Activity: Very, very haunted, 'nuff said. Host: Lori Schulz- Radio Personality.

OCTOBER 7, 2017: MARE ISLAND MEET AND GREET / INVESTIGATION:
HPI is invited back to Mare Island, they will provide us with a table. Deanna and I will be preparing to go to Salem, Massachusetts and cannot attend this event. If any of you HPI members want to go to this event and meet other paranormal groups, then contact Sarah at 707-241-4285. The itinerary is:
4-5:30pm Meet and Greet - Meet other paranormal groups from the bay area and Central Valley.
5:30-6:30pm - Presentation - someone speaks for HPI and talk about some of our investigations, etc.
6:30pm to 9pm: Investigation of Mare Island.
http://forums.jazmaonline.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=4327
If you wish to go to this event, let me know and I will have one leader speak for the whole group.

October 7, 2017 Saturday 2pm - Blessing of the Animals - Elk Grove Presbyterian Church - 8153 Elk Grove Blvd, Suite 50

October 7, 2017 7pm. Contact Person: Marissa. Address to be at: - Sacramento, CA 95823 - Activity: Strange sounds resonate throughout the whole house. Scratching, footsteps, banging, etc. Closet door opens by itself.

October 28, 2017 7pm Media Entry
Deanna Jaxine Stinson, Paul Dale Roberts and Xandean Smith will be interviewing the attendees of the 9th Annual Shannon McCabe's Vampire Ball at the California Automobile Museum - 2200 Front Street, Sacramento.
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Jazma Online Forum © 2000-2009 Jazma Online Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000