Upcoming HPI Events
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Silhouet98
Jazma President

USA
2208 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2016 :  11:54:59 AM  Show Profile  Visit Silhouet98's Homepage  Reply with Quote Bookmark and Share
INVESTIGATION
December 12, 2017 Tuesday 6pm. Address: Sacramento, CA 95838 / Activity: "We smell cigarette smoke, but nobody in the house smokes
items in the house moved/misplaced. We can say..don't smoke! and the smell of smoke will instantly go away. I have a friend that has seen her (the ghost) and another ghost that is more of our guardian angel. Our dog will bark inexplicably in the house- the ghost was known as a cat lady." Phil Rooks

GUEST ON EXPLORING THE BIZARRE
December 14 7pm: Exploring the Bizarre,
KCOR Digital Radio Network

PARANORMAL SCOUTING MISSION
HPI Investigators: On January 20, 2017 Saturday 1pm we will be exploring / investigating Fiddletown, CA. Deanna and I, went to the National Hotel in Jackson and we met some people that tell us that Fiddletown is very, very haunted. We can all meet at 19520 Fiddletown Road, Fiddletown, CA 95629 and go from there. There is the Chew Kee Chinese Apothecary that we can investigate. More on Fiddletown is here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fiddletown,_California

PANGAIA FESTIVAL
June 9-10, 2018: Pangaia Festival Saturday 10am to 8pm Sunday 10am to 6pm. VFW Grounds 8990 Kruitof Way, Fair Oaks, CA www.pangaiafestival.com

Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Jazma Online Forum © 2000-2009 Jazma Online Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000