Captain Klondike & the Great Arctic Adventure
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Silhouet98
Jazma President

USA
2208 Posts

Posted - 10/20/2008 :  8:35:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit Silhouet98's Homepage  Reply with Quote Bookmark and Share
Audio Story CD: Captain Klondike and the Great Arctic Adventure
Episode 1 - Glacier Ghosts
Publisher: Ives Street Entertainment - www.ivesstreetentertainment.com
Reviewed by: Paul Dale Roberts, President - Jazma Online! www.jazmaonline.com
Comments: I listened to this CD and most audio type of stories will put me to sleep, but I found this story very entertaining. A magnificent ship called the 'Aurora Borealis' is headed to the Arctic by the legendary Captain Klondike and his faithful crew. While on this voyage to parts unknown, one mystery after another is discovered, that will keep you on the edge-of-your-seat.
You will meet Dr. Solomon, a mysterious award winning scholar and intriguing scientist. When the words "bring in the harvest" are said, the crew becomes edgy, what does Dr. Solomon mean by this saying? Is Dr. Solomon a ghost? Besides ghosts, strange creatures from the depths of the ocean cause panic and chaos to occur on this ship. This is a high adventure story that the whole family can enjoy! I recommend going to the Ives Street Entertainment website and ordering your copy before it disappears! Captain Klondike makes Indiana Jones look tame in comparison!

On October 22, 2008, Wednesday, I went to A1 Comics and entered the A1 Comics Stargate and discovered the following realities: Cyblade #1 Top Cow, Terry Moore Echo #7, Rest #1 by DDP, Spooks - Omega Team #2, Warren Ellis - Aetheric Mechanics, High Rollers #3 by Boom!, The Boys #19 by Dynamite, Back to Brooklyn # 1 of 5 by Image, Demon's Regret - Digital Webbing. There wasn't a lot of realities to pick from on this day, but maybe next time. Multiverse Observer and Explorer signing off until next time.....as Cyblade would say...pick up the audio CD of Captain Klondike!
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Jazma Online Forum © 2000-2009 Jazma Online Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000