Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Reviews
 Reviews by Allen Klingelhoets
 The Misadventures of Grumpy Cat ( And Pokey!)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Allen
Jazma Member

USA
311 Posts

Posted - 10/03/2016 :  1:22:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote Bookmark and Share
The Misadventures of Grumpy Cat ( And Pokey!)
Publication company: Dynamite
www,dynamite.com
ISBN: 978-1-60690-796-4
cost $ 12.99
Rated A (All ages)
Review by: Allen Klingelhoets

I read review at library on back of graphic novel.

Dynamite proudly presents The Misadventures of Grumpy Cat ( and Pokey!) featuring "The World's Grumpiest Cat" and her brother Pokey! With her ever present pout and sassy disposition, Grumpy cat has won the hearts of people everywhere. Grumpy Cat is the perfect combination of unbearable cuteness, instant fan appeal, and established multimedia presence. If you love the memes, the videos, and the irresistible scowl, then get ready for the wildly fun antics of Grumpy Cat and Pokey in Dynamite's all-new sensational Grumpy Cat comics!

Grumpy Cat's following includes 8.2 million Facebook fans and over 40
YouTube views. Since her photos first went viral in 2012. Grumpy Cat has went from internet star to real-life celebrity.

Allen thoughts.
I really enjoyed reading Grumpy Cat stories. Grumpy and Pokey got involved in all sorts of adventures like haunted houses, mysteries of cat food theft from outside food dish. There were so many things that pulled me into stories. They were smartly wrote. I want to make it very clear that cats are ordinary cats. I could feel characters personalities. I had to laugh when Pokey attempted to be superhero. I expected only worse when fell from second story of house while wearing his homemade superhero costume. There is thought about being very lucky or cat having 9 lives. I think Pokey was just very lucky. Thus was born team of Super Pokey and Grumpy Cat. I was amused how managed to stop thieves from stealing from neighbors house.
I also like how Pokey managed to get into all sorts of trouble when found his owners new cell phone. This was in another story in graphic novel. I reread stories several times. I would not be surprised to find out cartoon series will be made from "The Misadventures of Grumpy Cat (And Pokey!) I really enjoyed graphic novel.

Jazma Field Marshal
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Jazma Online Forum © 2000-2009 Jazma Online Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000