Billy Holt Actor Savior on the "Walking Dead"
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Richv1
Jazma V.P.

Canada
6348 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2017 :  07:48:49 AM  Show Profile  Visit Richv1's Homepage  Reply with Quote Bookmark and Share

Billy Holt
Actor - Savior on the Walking Dead
Interviewed by: Richard Vasseur/Jazma VP
Posted: 14/03/2017
Twitter: https://twitter.com/billyholtsavior?lang=en

Rich: How did you get the part on the “Walking Dead”?

Billy: All the casting for this show goes through a Casting Agency in Atlanta. I'm not at liberty to discuss which one.

Rich: What is your shooting schedule like?

Billy: Its a very stringent shooting schedule. Most days you arrive well before daylight and leave after dark. 12 to 14 hour days are common and in the Georgia heat at that.

Rich: How does it feel to play a villain as one of the Saviors?

Billy: Its a great honor to play a villain on the show. Its also an honor to be in the company of such fine actors as Jeffery Dean Morgan and Elizabeth Ludlow

Rich: Would you like to ever play a Walker?

Billy: I would absolutely like to play a walker if my character dies.

Rich: Do you stay in touch with anyone from the “Walking Dead” outside of the show?

Billy: I am in touch with other actors from the show. Mainly the other Saviors. Josh Turner and myself speak quite often.

Rich: What is it that draws people to watch the “Walking Dead”?

Billy: I think the show is unique because although its about a zombie apocalypse, it really focuses on the interpersonal relationships. Also, the cast is amazing.

Rich: How do you try to become a better actor?

Billy: I try to watch and learn from the professionals I am around on set. Every day is a learning experience and I look at it as on the job training.

Rich: What is it about acting that draws you to it?

Billy: I just enjoy being on set and working in the industry.

Rich: Would you like to have a starring role in a big screen movie and do you think you could handle it?

Billy: I will take any challenge that is thrown my way. If something big comes along I would certainly give it my best

Rich: What is next for your acting career?

Billy: I don't have any great aspirations in the industry. I honestly don't take myself seriously so one day at a time, one job at a time and lets see what happens.

Rich: How do you think you would react to actually being in a world over run by zombies?

Billy: I think I would do okay until the coffee ran out. lol

Rich: Besides acting how do you spend your time?

Billy: I spend a lot time with my family. Also, I am involved in the fight for Autism where I volunteer my time to raise money and awareness.

Rich: Anything you would like to say to the fans of your work?

Billy: Thank you for watching the show and supporting me. I really enjoy the fan art especially

Richard Vasseur
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Jazma Online Forum © 2000-2009 Jazma Online Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000