Note from John Saul about new game
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Allen
Jazma Member

USA
311 Posts

Posted - 05/12/2017 :  2:09:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote Bookmark and Share

I interviewed John Saul several times about his books here at Jazma
Allen

John Saul information wrote by him.

Years ago, Bob Bates created one of the first fabulous text games called Zork. It was considered a turning point in computer gaming. Both Michael and I thoroughly enjoyed playing it. As fate would have it, I met Bob years later when he and Mike Verdu of Legend Entertainment decided to develop The Blackstone Chronicles into a computer-based game.

Over a couple of years I collaborated with Bob on the The Blackstone Chronicles. He had an incredible instinct for thriller gaming and Blackstone received rave reviews and was enjoyed by a slew of my fans as well as gamers who enjoyed wandering through Blackstone’s old mental hospital.

Bob contacted me recently about a new project he has started; another text based game. This time he is developing it himself and has implemented a Kickstarter effort to get it going.

If you enjoy this kind of entertainment, take a look at what Bob is developing and feel free to encourage him.

Here is the link to his Kickstarter project: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1575848200/thaumistry-in-charms-way-a-new-comedy-text-adventu

All best,

John Saul

Jazma Field Marshal
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Jazma Online Forum © 2000-2009 Jazma Online Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000