Client UFO Story
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Silhouet98
Jazma President

USA
2214 Posts

Posted - 11/29/2017 :  4:35:35 PM  Show Profile  Visit Silhouet98's Homepage  Reply with Quote Bookmark and Share
The story below is from a client.

My Experience

When I was a kid I was living in a rural area of Poland, it was not an easy life but I was blessed with both very hard working parents and due to communism moved away from the city life and started farming. Being a farmer is quite normal in Poland and most people have the skill, since most people from Poland grow up farming. Since I remember I was being visited by many different entities waking up paralized unable to scream or move, only my brain and my sight was functional I had one entity coming at me. I can only describe is as Satan coming into my room and sitting on top of me breathing into me. I will tell you the stench of that thing. It was horrible, it was also very ugly and had a hairy face that stared straight into my soul.

Then other times I saw blue lights outside my home. Mostly they were coming during Winter time. They were shimmering in the snow and reflecting off of it. I remember the Greys entering my life. I remember being stiff like a board and getting pulled out either through the window or ceiling. Then something happened when I was about 6 years old I was hit by a car and I remember leaving my body and going to heaven where I met my grandma who I never met because she passed on when my mom was 9 years old. She said I want you to meet Jesus and out of this beautiful light I could see Jesus coming out with beautiful lights eminating from his heart area, he took me by the hand and said I want you to meet my father and all the sudden we went through some sort of portal and arrived in heaven. A bright light that was so dense you would not be able to see anything around you and then I heard a voice it's not your time but if you will live from your heart you will come back here. Then I was thrusted back in my body and woke up in my family friend's car. They were honking to get me quickly to the hospital. Since then the visitations became less and less I was appointed with 2 guardian angels and whenever any entity comes near me I was told to say the name of Jesus Christ and they will have to obey. I am also in constant contact with my 2 guardian angels that always steer me towards the truth and I can see through peoples lies.

Other strange things that happen to me. I had my wisdom tooth analyzed by the Air Force Colonel and he said that my ancestry comes from the Nordic race. In February I had my last wisdom tooth removed and I told the dentist that I have alien genes and to be ready because others had a hard time removing the other 3 wisdom teeth. He laughed at me. I told him I'm also immune to pain killers and anesthesia and that I need a horse dosage. Well, almost 3 hours later he is still digging in there I thought he is going to pull my freaking jaw out with one assistant on each side LOL. After he removed it he said I haven't seen anything like that in his entire career. The dentist is an older gentleman with 20 years experience or more I don't remember but off the record his name was Dr. Godfrey. Basically what I found out is that upper wisdom teeth usually have 2 roots and the bottom have 3 roots. Well mine had 4 roots upper and lower and they curved in the clamping of the jaw.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Jazma Online Forum © 2000-2009 Jazma Online Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000