MFTP 1/6/09 Vol 13 #114
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Silhouet98
Jazma President

USA
2178 Posts

Posted - 01/06/2009 :  10:31:57 AM  Show Profile  Visit Silhouet98's Homepage  Reply with Quote Bookmark and Share
Message from the President
Paul’s Incoherent Ramblings
Jazma Universe Online!
http://www.jazmaonline.com/
January 6, 2009 Vol. 13 #114
Contributions by: Richard Vasseur, Jeani Rector, Juan Manuel Perez

Next Issue: March 15, 2009, Vol. 13 #115

Mr. S UFO Story in Scotland and Something from Chris Holly:

Paul Dale Roberts,

I saw your article on the unexplained mysteries discussion forums making a connection between what we call fairies and gnomes etc. with aliens and found it pretty interesting. I'm not sure that I necessarily believe in alien abductions or that they have even visited our planet and I consider myself to be a very skeptical individual but whilst I may be on the fence when it comes to abductions and close encounters with extraterrestrials, I have had an encounter with something that depending on your point of view could be described as either a gray alien or some kind of ultraterrestrial and thought you might be interested to hear it.
I live in Scotland and my father and I were walking our dog at about 3am in late summer on an extinct volcano called Arthurs seat in Edinburgh, given the time of year, the fact that it was a fairly clear night with an almost full moon combined with light pollution from the city, it was dark but not so dark that you couldn't see what was going on around you.
As we walked up the valley and got closer to the top I noticed a tall featureless silhouette standing on the horizon which was relatively close due to the fact that we were ascending the side of the valley (i would guess 25 feet), at this point the object didn't appear to have any appendages of any sort such as arms and legs and literally just appeared to be a black line rising from the ground to a height of about 8 or 9 feet, as such my first though was that it had been a young tree with protective tubing around it that had been stripped of its branches for some reason but as we got slightly closer my dog stopped dead in his tracks, staring at the black line and would not move forwards or backwards, at this point myself and my dad looked more closely up the hill to see what he was so spooked by as he's generally a very bold dog and will greet anybody we encounter at night by barking and running towards them.
As we watched the black line literally seemed to 'unfurl', this is very hard to put words to but unfurl seems to describe it best as it was somewhat like when you see a butterfly coming out of a cacoon on tv, essentially it seemed to expand and grow arms and legs and a relatively small head became apparent, at this point I felt my dad tense up next to me and the dog begin to strain against his leash trying to go back the way we came but we stood for a few seconds in silence transfixed by the strange sight then i said to my dad 'what the ****' and heard him reply , 'lets move this way slowly, don't freak out', at this point we suddenly 'felt' the figure looking at us, I say felt because it had literally no features, it was entirely black but with a very strange quality of light to it. Anyway we could feel it looking at us, I suddenly felt cold as my hair stood on end and i got goosepimples all over my body, we stopped walking for a moment and just stared back at this thing which still seemed just to be staring straight at us then we began to walk again, slowly and keeping our eyes on it the whole time and It began to follow us keeping it's distance but with that same feeling of being observed the whole time, by now we were walking around the side of the valley about 20 feet from the figure who walked parallel to us in huge slow strides, swinging its arms in long arcs as it went. Once we started walking back around the valley away from it we noticed it stop and stand straight looking after us for a minute or two before it literally seemed to walk into a rock face and disappear.
This was without doubt the strangest thing I have ever and I imagine will ever experience and no matter how many times i go over the event in my head I can't come up with a rational explanation as even a shared hallucination i think is unlikely to be shared by humans and a dog and it was so apparent that the dog was freaked by this thing too. I have tried to see if anybody else has had similar experiences but I can only find information about 'shadow people' which don't seem to fit as this thing really seemed to have some mass to it rather than being ethereal and just barely there. I hope this information might be of some use to you and would be curious to know if anybody has reported anything similar to you.

To summarise the objects appearance:
8/9 feet tall when apparent only as a line, possibly as much as 12 feet tall after it unfurled.
it did seem to have detail to it like hands but no facial features, no indication of clothing or any other appendages or apparel.
It was extremely thin, much like reports of gray aliens but had a small head, less rounded than a persons.
It was uniformly black, the 'face' seemed to be darker than the rest of it's body and you could really 'feel' it looking at you.
It had a strange quality of light to it, i can't describe it any better than that.

kind regards,

Mr. S.

My Neighbors Ill-Mannered Ghost! – A Follow Up Story
Saying one word and ran out of the house.
The neighbor called and tried to sooth my sister but my sister would have none of it and told her neighbor it was now time to call in help before someone ended up seriously hurt.
I just sat and looked at my sisters swollen eye and did not know if I should laugh or cry. We talked about it and knew that something had changed with the ghost in my neighbor’s house and that it was proving to be a very bad idea allowing the spirit to remain under the now changing circumstances.
My neighbor called my sister and told her she contacted a university who did research on the paranormal and they were sending over a team to investigate the activity in their home.
I don’t know what to make of the entire thing. I do know it is time for them to sort it out. I am writing this follow up to my original story as I feel it always best to call in those who understand these things rather than to simply try to live with them. After re- reading my first article on this families dilemma with this spirit I wanted to add on this update. I think the moral of this story is that the unknown is something we should never take for granted.
If you find you are having any events like these in your life or home, It may be a good idea to seek out those who understand them before you end up with one of those big red swollen eyes!
Ghosts, haunting and things like that truly are not this paranormal writers favorite things. Give me a good old solid UFO any day!
#9829; Copyright © 2008, 2009 Chris Holly, Endless Journey and the Knight Zone @ http://endlessjrny.blogspot.com/

After Dark Website:
Make sure to stop by and visit Jeani Rector’s Open Grave Website at:
www.opengravenovel.com

Important Message from the Webmaster TW Montgomery:
10 to 50 pieces of artwork for your own gallery at Jazma Universe Online!
can be sent to:
galleryart@jazmaonline.com

Jazma League of Justice, Members Count: 20
Latest Count: Jazma Man aka Paul Dale Roberts, Jazma Girl aka Patricia Mary Roberts, Captain Golden Age aka Jon Gilbert, The Canadian aka Richard Vasseur, BC Jazma aka William Carlisle, Groovy Agent aka Lloyd Smith, Kendra the Jungle Girl aka Kendra Larry, The Mark aka Mark Cardoso; The Point Master aka Darrell Goza, The Jazma Controller aka TW Montgomery - The Webmaster, What's-Happening-Man aka Steve Skeates, Ridelia aka Debra Lynn Scott aka Dee Kee, Proton-Man aka Jeff Clifford, Ryan the Great aka Ryan Crouse, Dynamo Doyle aka Tommy Doyle, Blue Aero aka Bruce Cashman, Heavenly aka Harmony Kennedy; Red Moon/Red Thunder aka Luna Roja/Juan Manuel Perez; Scarlet Flare aka Elena McEntee; Thai Temptress aka Becky Inthavong! Note: Captain Golden Age, Blue Aero, Ridelia and The Mark have departed and are working on solo superhero careers! Proton Man is on a solo adventure against an adversary named Evil Lilly – last status known: Proton Man is now missing in action.

Everyone - check out Star Verse Comics at: http://www.starverse.ca
This site belongs to Jazma Staff Member Ryan Crouse! A very cool…I mean cool site! Email Ryan at: star_verse@hotmail.com

If you are writing me or submitting your artwork, please send to:
Paul Dale Roberts, Publisher
Peoples’ Comic Book Newsletter/Jazma Universe Online!
http://www.jazmaonline.com/
5606 Moonlight Way
Elk Grove, CA 95758
Silhouet98@cs.com
PaulDale55@yahoo.com
xenareel@yahoo.com
JazmaPika@cs.com

Thai Temptress says:
Places Where the Newsletter Has Gone:
Michael Park #1177311 (Ji Park)
Jordan Unit – 1992 Helton Road, Pampa, TX 79065

Staff Profiles - Jazmauraders!!:
Partyin' Paul Dale Roberts, President, Publisher, Jazma - Elk Grove, CA Office
Email Addresses: Silhouet98@cs.com Xenareel@yahoo.com, PaulDale55@yahoo.com, JazmaPika@cs.com; proberts@dfg.ca.gov
Cellular Phone Number: (916) 203-7503, Home Phone: (916) 429-1621 Work Phone: (916) 653-8504
Rowdy Richard Vasseur, Vice President, Illustrator, Reviewer/Critic, Mediator: Jazma Canadian Office
Email Address: richardv@sympatico.ca
Wonderful Warren Montgomery, Jazma General: Webmaster, Jazma - Oregon Office
Email Addresses: webmaster@jazmaonline.com
Rockin' Ryan Crouse, Jazma Czar, Jazma Special Agent: Illustrator: Jazma Canadian Office
Email Address: star_verse@hotmail.com
Jolly Jeani Rector: Princess of Jazma – Jazma Storyteller: 10833 Folsom Blvd, Apt 139, Rancho Cordova, CA 95670 /600-9229, jeani.rector@dot.ca.gov
Joltin' Juan Manuel Perez, Jazma Lieutenant Colonel: Poet & Illustrator/ Jazma Texas Office. Address: PO Box 70
La Pryor, TX 78872-0070 Email Address: Gotobulldog87@yahoo.com
Dashin’ David Owens, Jazma Magistrate/Artist: 1349 Glenora Drive, London, Ontario Canada N5X-1T6
Email: Nebstudio@netscape.net
Terrific Tom Doyle, Illustrator, Jazma Sergeant of Arms, Jazma Secret Agent: 23281 Blue Star Hwy., Jarratt, Va. 23867 Email Address: doylecreations@yahoo.com
Debonair Dashin' Darrell Goza, Duke of Jazma: Cover Artist1/"The New Jersey Comix Arts Experience!" Columnist, Cartoonist - Jazma - New Jersey Office.
Email Address: Nightray2002@Yahoo.com
Regular Mail: 1715 E Cambridge Street, Allentown, PA 18109
Ravishin’ Ron Fontes, Artist/Writer – Jazma Special Operative. Critter Publishing Inc; PO Box 585; Readfield, Maine 04355 Email: soniccomics@gwi.net
Astonishing Allen A. Klingelhoets; Jazma Field Marshall/Interviewer; 9 South 9th Street; Barron, WI 54812-1611; alklingelhoets@hotmail.com

The Legendary Dark Silhouette says:
What Comic Book Websites are Hot!
Star Verse http://www.starverse.ca
Robert Crain Investigations www.arcyinvestigations.com
Sharon Diane Roberts www.caipublishing.net
Jeani Rector www.afterdarknovel.com

The Canadian says: Libraries that are accepting the PCBN:
Attn: Randy Scott/Special Collections Attn: Rosemary Cullen
Michigan State University Library Brown University/John Hay Library
East Lansing, Michigan 48824-1048 Box A, Providence, Rhode Island 02912

The Ohio State University
Cartoon Research Library
27 West 17th Avenue Mall
Columbus, OH 43210-1393

Gary F. Kurutz, Principal Librarian - Special Collections
California History Section
California State Library
PO Box 942837
Sacramento, CA 94237-0001

Katherine Najacht
Special Collections
Browne Popular Culture Library
Bowling Green State University
Bowling Green, Ohio 43403-0170

Terri J. Goldrich, Curator
Alternate Press Collection
Archives & Special Collections
Thomas J. Dodd Research Center
405 Babbidge Road
University of Connecticut Unit 1205
Storrs, CT 06269-1205

Copyright Office - 407 Deposits
Library of Congress - 101 Independence Ave SE
Washington, DC 20559

Department of Special Collections
McFarlin Library
The University of Tulsa
2933 E. 6th Street
Tulsa, OK 74104-3123

Special Collections Dept. 600
Bird Library
Syracuse University
Syracuse, NY 13244-2010

Scarlet Flare says:
Prices of the Newsletter:
$10.00 Year Subscription (Total: 6 issues)
Fan Art $3.00 for 5 pieces of fan art published.
Scripts & Storylines: $3.00 for 5 pages
2nd Year Subscribers: $10.00 for unlimited fan art to be published within
on subscriber year (as many as possible that we can get in!)
Back issues are $8.00 an issue. Due to the cost of printing a single issue.
Sorry about that. Make checks payable to: Paul Dale Roberts. Mail checks to: Paul Dale Roberts, President, Peoples' Comic Book Newsletter, 5606 Moonlight Way, Elk Grove, CA 95758

What's Happenin' Man says: Artwork, Subscriptions and Scripts can be sent to:
Paul Dale Roberts, President
Peoples' Comic Book Newsletter
5606 Moonlight Way
Elk Grove, CA 95758

Important Disclaimer from Kendra the Jungle Girl:
All material submitted for the PCBN, belong to their respective owners and copyrighted by their respected owners. Some material may have an adult content, please review, before allowing your children to read the PCBN. All Jazma Universe characters are copyrighted © 1996 - 2008 Register of Copyrights - Library of Congress. Peoples’ Comic Book Newsletter, Jazma Comics, Jazma Universe Online!; Jazma Online!; The Legendary Dark Silhouette; Jet-X; Lilau; Jazma League of Justice and all created products of Jazma Comic Book Newsletter Productions are © copyrighted with the Register of Copyrights - Library of Congress 2008.

A Quote from Jazma Man (he thinks he is Tony Stark):
Some people may be rich from the money they have gained, I am rich by the company of women I keep.

Jazma Universe and Beyond!

Paul Dale Roberts, Jazma Dictator // Jazma Universe Online! / Peoples' Comic Book Newsletter

Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Jazma Online Forum © 2000-2009 Jazma Online Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000